On Tuesday, May 8, 2018, at 5:30PM, the MIT Enterprise Forum of DC and Baltimore presents another event in its Mentor series, Creating a Pitch Deck that Gets Funded.
Cynthia Traeger will describe in detail Pitch Decks and what is necessary in creating a fundable pitch deck and the key touch points in presenting successfully to investors.
Cynthia Traeger is a seasoned founder and entrepreneur. Cynthia is CEO of Pacific, mentors entrepreneurs globally for NIH CAP and State Department GIST and for 5 years was director of DCFI.
- Learn what content and criteria is necessary for a “fundable” pitch deck
- See two examples of deck that got funded
- Hear the founder make a mock pitch from their funded decks
- Hear founder’s insights as to what went right and what went wrong.
- Hear insights from two experts with investment backgrounds
- Participate in round table discussions with speakers
- Network and access to experts
- Collaborate with fellow area entrepreneurs
Program participants can expect a meaningful and educational engagement complemented by an excellent opportunity to grow their network of successful entrepreneurs and meet with elite service providers in the Washington, DC area.
Date, Time: Tuesday, May 8, 2018, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
Location: Navy League Building, Ground Floor Conference Center, 2300 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, VA
Directions: Closest metro stop is Courthouse, Orange and Silver Lines; Paid Parking in building and free street parking after 6:00 p.m. There is an entrance to the building from Clarendon Blvd. Food: Pizza, sodas and wine will be provided