The MIT Enterprise Forum of Washington, DC and Baltimore provides Workshops and Mentoring events designed to provide practical advice along with access to the ideas, people and resources you need to grow your business.
MIT Enterprise Forum paid members get:
- Reduced rates to all events; up to a 50% discount!
- Members Only discounts on special events and programs.
- Be considered for a presenter, moderator or panelist position.
- Opportunities to network in an intimate setting with business leaders.
- Participate on forum committees and shape our programming.
- Join LinkedIn chapter group and global group to access the ever-growing global network.
- Special rates for MIT Technology Review Insider subscription.
- Be recognized by the technology community as being an active member and networker in the DMV market.
- Membership costs $125/year–it pays for itself after just five events!* Plus events include a meal.
- MIT graduate membership costs $95/year.**
Annual Subscription is $125.00. MIT graduates receive a further membership discount upon degree verification.** You can cancel your membership at anytime through PayPal or by contacting us.*** If there is any issue, or if you require a refund, please contact us.
- *Estimated savings based on discount of $25 per event off of full price $50 event tickets.
- ** MIT graduates will receive a $30.00 discount refund within thirty days of enrollment. Sorry, this does not include certificate programs.
- ***While subscriptions can be canceled at any time, refunds of sales must be requested within ninety (90) days from the payment date (if you received discounted tickets during this time, the difference in value of a full price ticket will be deducted from your refund). Beyond this time, we offer a pro-rated refund less expenses and the credit card processing fees (up to 5%) will not be refunded.