The MITEF Washington DC & Baltimore programming team brought nine events to our 2018-2019 schedule.
- May, Celebrating Entrepreneurship in Our Nation’s Capital
- April, Early Investor in Entrepreneurs: What Makes for a Fundable Venture?
- March, New Opportunities in Neuroscience in France and the US
- February, Leadership Challenges and Solutions
- January, co-marketing event: www.BlockChaingeDC.com
- December, Cybersecurity for Startups—a mentor event
- October, IP in the Software World
- September, How to Build Your Advisory Board (an NVTC event)
- September, Networking event: Winery and Brewery Tour with CEO talks
Here are a few ideas that have been proposed to our board over the last year.
- The Future of Work
- Blockchain technology
- Appapalooza—bring together app developers and new companies that need apps.
- Entrepreneur in a Day—a longer format Saturday forum featuring entrepreneur education topics
- Leadership for the entrepreneur
- Quantum computing
- New business growth
- Voice/AI technology
- Ethics in startups
- Remaking healthcare
- CEO challenge
Please help us by filling out a survey. We want to make events that you want to attend. We will publish the results in late July.